This Healthy Banana Bread that is easy to make, the perfect sweetness, and so moist. Paleo, gluten free, dairy free, and naturally sweetened.
I have a different paleo banana bread recipe from a couple years ago, but I thought it was time for a new one. A completely different one! This one is made with a mixture of almond and tapioca flours which gives it a texture very close to traditional banana bread. It is sweetened with a little bit of coconut sugar which also makes it more of a treat than my first banana bread. Both are good in their own way- this one is more of a treat though.
It is super easy to make- all mixed by hand and ready for the oven in about 10 minutes. The hardest part is waiting for it to bake! The 50 minutes it spends in the oven, filling your house with warm, sweet smells. Then comes time to eat a warm slice and it is so delicious!
The bread is so moist and I tend to like baked goods a little on the under-done side. If you prefer it more done, then just bake it a few extra minutes.
My daughter loved this bread and I felt good knowing she was eating a treat with healthy fats and that is naturally sweetened.
You will love how easy this healthy banana bread is to make and how delicious it is! You will not regret making a loaf of this- it will disappear quickly. Here are some more breads to try:
- Paleo Pumpkin Bread
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Bread
- Paleo Apple Cinnamon Bread
- Cinnamon Roll Quick Bread (paleo)
- Paleo Lemon Poppy Seed Bread
Healthy Banana Bread
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a 9x5 loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir to combine.
- In a large bowl, combine mashed bananas, coconut sugar, eggs, coconut oil, and almond milk. Stir well and make sure the ingredients are well mixed.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until no dry pockets remain. Pour into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Store any leftovers covered in the fridge.