These Paleo Triple Chocolate Brownies are a chocolate lovers dream! Fudgy, rich, chocolatey- all while being gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free!
I’ve been thinking of this brownie recipe in my head for a while and finally made it happen. I have one already that is super popular (HERE), but they’re made with coconut flour and I wanted another, completely different version. These are made with almond butter and almond flour then are topped with a thick creamy frosting. They are both good in there own ways and I encourage you to try them both 🙂
I always like my brownies as fudgy as possible and these life up to that expectation. There is no leavening agent in them (like baking soda or powder) so they don’t rise at all which can make them cakey. They are super easy to make! Mixed in one bowl by hand, baked, then topped with frosting. If you want them to cut nicely then they need to chill in the fridge for a couple hours. But if you’re not trying to impress anyone, then cut into them right away and enjoy warm!
The ooey gooey chocolate, the moist brownie- they are just so good!
They are great straight from the fridge, or you can warm them slightly to get the chocolate melty and delicious. These brownies are super rich, so I write that they make 9, but you can definitely cut them smaller.
You will love these brownies because they are easy to make, fudgy, and super chocolatey!
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Paleo Triple Chocolate Brownies
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup cacao powder sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons smooth almond butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 325° and line a 9 inch square pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine almond butter, coconut sugar, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla. Stir until well combined. Add in the eggs and stir again until combined and smooth.
- Add in the soften cacao powder, salt, and almond flour. Stir until fully combined. Stir in the chocolate chips and pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 27-30 minutes.
- Once brownies are cool, make frosting.
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, almond butter, and coconut oil. Microwave in 15 second increments, stirring each time, until melted. Add in the almond milk, stir until smooth, and pour over the brownies. Place in fridge to chill.
Leave a Comment