This Paleo Whole30 BLT Breakfast Bake has all the flavors of a BLT, but packed in a delicious egg bake. Crispy bacon, baby spinach, and fresh tomatoes combine for a tasty, filling breakfast. Gluten free, dairy free, low carb, and low fodmap.
I don’t have nearly enough breakfast recipes on here so I am making an effort to change that. I’m pretty boring and eat the same breakfast every day (THIS casserole), but it’s nice to switch it up sometimes.
This is a great breakfast because you’ll be getting veggies in and the eggs will keep you full. Of course the bacon adds nice flavor and texture. The spinach is not overpowering at all and the tomatoes add nice freshness.
I know I’m a little late, but it’s the perfect use of those fresh summer tomatoes. If you can’t find any big tomatoes that look good, you can use grape tomatoes which I think have the best flavor year round.
It’s good by itself, but my husband enjoyed it with some ranch drizzled over it. It’s kind of the mayo part of the BLT I suppose. HERE is my recipe for Paleo Whole30 Ranch.
This is not only delicious, it is so pretty too! Perfect for a brunch or special breakfast. I think you will love this breakfast bake as much as we did!
You will love how easy and delicious this egg bake is!
Looking for more Whole30 breakfasts? How about Paleo Whole30 Sausage Gravy and Paleo Whole30 Spaghetti Squash Breakfast Casserole.
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Paleo Whole30 BLT Breakfast Bake
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a 9 inch circle baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet, add ghee and cook the spinach and salt over medium heat until wilted.
- While that is cooking, crack eggs into a glass bowl or measuring cup.
- Turn the heat off the spinach and add to the eggs, stir well. Add the chives and pour into the prepared pan.
- Top with tomatoes and half the bacon and bake for 40-45 minutes, until the center is set. Serve with the remaining bacon crumbled on top.
Leave a Comment